First day of my vacation.
We will be packing some gizmo friendly foods to take on the trip. I have 6 lunchables meat and cheese packs ~ geez that's 6 whole meals for me ~ not a snack ~ that just seems so weird to me. When I think of how I use to eat and know how I eat now it just blows me away! I am packing my 1/2C and 1/4C measuring cups as I am paranoid of eating more than 3/4C of food @ any one meal. (I'm probable a little overboard with my gizmo especially since I haven't had my first fill yet but that's me!) I will pack some high protein bars as well along with my journal cuz I have to keep track of everything....again a mind game I'm sure. It's like if I don't write it down I didn't eat it?! (it's my secret sin ya know, like the Lord doesn't know anything about that food I over ate on or like it doesn't show on my obese body!)
No comments:
Post a Comment