
wt 206.6
I ("we" actually ~ me and my gizmo) did it!! 25lbs gone!!
It's Monday and reality is here ~ It was get up and get back to work this morning.
No journal or weighing myself the whole vacation time. I was down .8 this morning from my last weigh in. First vacation in my life I went on and didn't gain 10 lbs!! That brings my thinking "this is a permanent weight loss journey" into a true light for me.
I go for my first "fill" this afternoon ~ I'll post again after that and add a picture for my 25 mark!
Added the photo and back to write that the fill wasn't that bad. I felt a little pain when the doctor was pushing on my stomach in that area and a little stinging when the fill was being done and a little tugging when he pulled the needle back out. He said it was about 1.5 ccs. Today I finish with liquids and tomorrow is soft foods then back to normal foods.
We went to sign up for our 14 day trial @ the gym today. I'd like to be trained on core exercises that I can do @ home on my balance ball. We'll see how all that works out!!
On another note I got in my head this morning "9 months" ~ that's my time line for moving out of STL and setting up a practice. Long enough to birth a baby?! Guess that's what it will be like and I'm sure there will be birthing pains!
No comments:
Post a Comment