wt: 201.2 (31 lbs gone as of this morning!)
Happy Birthday to "the girls" ~ they are a year old today and if I had it do over again I'd have that surgery again only earlier in my life!! My plastic surgeon was great and the results I'm pleased with for sure!
Now my real birthday is tomorrow and I'd love to drop that 1.2 pounds over night but I'm thinking that won't happen but by the end of the weekend I plan to be in ONEderland!
If by some miracle when I weigh tomorrow morning I'm in ONEderland ~ you will hear me screaming and feel me doing the happy dance just so ya know it's not an earthquake!! ;-)
I've had 3 co workers say something to me today about losing weight. Is 31 lbs gone the key number for someone to notice? Who knows ~ who cares ~ it's not about being noticed, it's not about being proud, it's not about who says something, it's ALL ABOUT ME ~ THE NEW ME ~ MY NEW SELF!!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment