Saturday, September 26, 2009

Business trip/vacation...

Not sure what my weight is. I know I haven't taken in many food calories over the last couple of days ~ I'm not hungry with my gizmo ~ guess that's a good thing. This last "fill" has really made a difference. Last night I ordered a cup of she crab soup and a house salad. I got the soup down but the house salad came home with us after only a couple of bites. My eyes and brain are bigger than my pouch!

Here's a recent picture:




or two:








I've been walking the dog (she belongs to our friends that we are staying with) every night but it's just a little horse shoe neighborhood walk ~ nothing real exhausting for sure. So last night walking out to the ocean and light house was the most exercise I've gotten since we've been here.

1 comment:

Gen said...

You look great! A walk to the ocean and lighthouse sounds perfect...And so great to hear you are not hungry with your gizmo. Can't wait to feel that way again!