Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Real Food Today! Post Op Day 90...

wt: 202.2

The scale moved slightly this morning!! ;-)

OK, it's back to regular food today after my "second fill" on Monday. Normally I've been eating a whole lunchable for breakfast. That's 8 crackers, 8 circles of lunchmeat and 8 little squares of cheese. I only got half of it in this morning. I'm not saying I felt full cuz I honestly do not know what full feels like. I know what over full feels like (that feeling after a huge Thanksgiving meal) but not what "full" or "satisfied" feels like. I just felt like I couldn't eat another bite of it. Now maybe it's all in my head thinking I have more restriction now or maybe it really was the stomach sending a message to the brain (like I have a brain) saying enough already, you are full, let this satisfy you and I'll send you another signal when I'm needing more food! I am a slave to my stomach......

onward and downward....

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

Yeah, that sounds like you are full in terms of lapband fullness. You probably wont ever feel that Thanksgiving full again. At least I don't. You also gauge your fullness by how long you can go without physical hunger. Sounds like you might have a nice level of restriction now!

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks Amy W ~ this is the first time I've really felt any difference other than the sliming episode after the last fill. I've actually been trying to stay around 3/4 c of food per meal and not gauge on full or not full stomach. Now let's see how long before I'm ready to eat again today....I do keep a journal and I write times in it as well to see how long between meals.

Anonymous said...

Slightly moving is moving, sister! Way to go!!