Thursday, September 3, 2009

Seems to be more..........

hair in the sink the last few days when I comb it out in the AM. Not good. The nutritionist told me that if I didn't keep up with 50g of protein a day about 3 months from surgery my hair would fall out. And guess what it's almost been 3 months since surgery! Now I was very careful to hit that 50g a day so what is going on?!

Since I spent last weekend wine-ing this week I have been whine-ing cuz the scale went up all the way to 204!! But after just a few days of eating right, journaling and getting some exercise added back in there it's down to 203.6 this morning. That's a good thing! Now to get it to move some more the next few days in the downward motion!

Today is my step Mom's bithday! She is no longer married to my Dad and hasn't been for years but she'll always have a special place in my heart! Happy Birthday Mom aka Sharon! ;-)

We did the park last night ~ I counted the steps again ~ still got 201 and didn't stop again this trip on the way back up so next time I'm seriously thinking of doing the steps twice!!

If you are reading my blog and have not done so yet ~ please sign up to "follow me"! I'd like 50 followers by my next birthday!

(thanks Sarah for becoming a follower today!)

No comments: