Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Comments, following, etc....

Why can't I leave comments on some blogs? I type the post, it asks for what profile or something to use and no matter what I pick ~ google account, URL, etc the comment post goes off into cyberspace...any help gang??

Sally ~ thanks for your comment but I couldn't leave one for your blog on the little black dress....

Peeps that say they are following me don't show up on my blog list of followers ~ what's up with that?!

And where do you peeps get those cute backgrounds and where do you post the computer language on your blog settings to get them to show up?

I'm not very computer savvy.....but I try!! ;-)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

i used "hot bliggity blog" - http://hotbliggityblog.com/ - to change my background.

they also have instructions on how to do so - http://hotbliggityblog.com/instructions.php -

i had to work on my colors a bit to get things the way i wanted. i did this on my dashboard, customize, fonts and colors.

hope that helps!

Amanda said...

This may not help you at all.. but I've noticed that for some peoples blogs, if I leave a comment and choose my account, or whatever, it pretends like it sent out my comment (the screen changes and everything) ... but really, if you scroll down again you see that your comment has not been sent and they've decided to throw a captcha (nonesense word code) at you.. and once you do that, then it will post.

On Amy W's blog, that happens to me all the time.. I would comment her blog and go and try to look at my comment and it was never there. So frustrating. When you hit send.. it will take you back to the top of the page.. and you have to make sure you scroll down again to put in the code and send it again. Stupid. :D

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks Amanda! I also allowed third party cookies on Mozilla and that seems to have helped too. ;-)