Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pants Look Too Small But....

...I got them on!! size 14 non stretch type jeans and I could breathe but they are not comfortable yet. Gotta work it!! The 14's from the Avenue are stretch and fit great.

Which brings me to the subject of exercise. After a long stretch of rain rain rain and no exercise we got some sunshine this past weekend!!

On Saturday night we went bowling with some friends, it was fun and a little calorie burn went on.

Sunday we hiked a new to us park ~ I read later the trail we took was 2.2 miles, it was fun and interesting.

Then we went to a park we've been to once before...

and I took a little spill @ the top of the trailhead, not far into the hike @ all. (Now Mom don't get all excited over this post or worry about me I am totally fine!) I was walking along normal and my foot slipped on the rocky path, my ankle twisted a way it shouldn't and down I went. After I caught my mind up to my heavily flowing tears ~ yes, I am a whimp ~ I allowed the hubby to check out my ankle. The doctor in the house said I needed to ice it and rest it so back to the car we headed. Sat down in my seat and checked things out for myself and decided I wanted to do the hike to the scenic view and I could ice it later. So that's exactly what we did. Hubby gave me a score of an "8" for my fall and I didn't damage the camera that was around my neck and today I am wrap and ice free so all is well.

I'm gonna post some pics from the hike...not sure where they will show up in this post so that's your warning!! ;-)




there were stairs...



there were pretty colors and scenic views...



and horses..



and there was me ~ with my eyes closed?? LOL.

No comments: