always get me .... nope, not going there!! I'm up, I'm up!! ;-)
I got the skunk line taken care of and a fresh cut this afternoon so I'm feeling up!
Scale said 197.8 again this morning. Need to make it move downward this week, some way some how!
No exercise yesterday but shopping! Got some new hiking boots that have ankle support and are waterproof ~ never had a high top shoe like that before so need to wear it around the house to make sure I'm not taking them back. After that "rollover" a week ago and hurting my ankle I was afraid to go back out there on Saturday (see other post about the walking stick I used for support). I just want to make sure I don't put too much confidence in a pair of shoes!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment