1. How long have you been banded? A few days short of 5 months.
2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date?
257 lbs on 10/17/91 one day before giving birth to second son/197.4 lbs/about 35 lbs with the gizmo and 60 lbs overall.
3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein?
Greek Yogurt or Cottage Cheese in a hurry but shrimp is my favorite!
4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake? Atkins mocha latte ice cold!
5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band? doughy gooey bread.
6. What is your favorite "mushy" food? grits
7. What was your worst PB experience? well if PB is same as sliming experience it would be that bite of fried fish that got me back in August and it just kept foaming up and out for about 20 or 30 mins.
8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you? "getting it" in my head to only eat when hungry.
9. What is your best NSV to date? Cutting up that Lane Bryant credit card cuz I don't have to shop in plus size stores anymore!
10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? (top NSV maybe?) Maybe to have confidence in my body and actually really think that I look good?!
11. What is your goal weight or size? @ this point I have 140 lbs stuck in my head and I don't know why ~ guess I'll decide when I get there?!
12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)? No diet soda for me!
13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at? Actually using the 3/4 C measuring cup because I usually eat off that small plate with the circle.
14. What is your goal "reward"? If need be, a neck and tummy plastic surgery procedure.
15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band? Having the tool to get through the food holidays so I don't gain 20 lbs!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment