counting calories? For dinner I had 1/4 c of chicken leg w/o skin, 1/4 c deli coleslaw, 1/4 c field peas for my 3/4 C meal now do you think I can find the nutritional value info on these items? NO, because any 411 I do find is in oz, grams, and not cups! So I'm really trying not to get hung up on the calories @ this point and stay focused on 3/4 C serving and ONLY eating when hungry! So far it's been a great day eating wise and I got two 15 minute walks in along with a 56 minute hike that included 402 steps going down and 402 steps going up.
onward and downward and feeling good about my successful day....I better go to bed before I blow it!! lol ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
2 comments:
That was a good meal - don't worry about the calories - the chicken and peas are high in protein, the amount is appropriate for a lapbander. The cole slaw was probably the highest caloric content food on the plate but at a 1/4c, it's certainly do-able. I think you made great choices for this meal!
Thanks Sally ~ did you count calories on your journey or just focus on 3/4 C and proteins? Just curious...
Post a Comment