Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday weigh in, 5 month bandaversary, measurements, full day!

official weigh in this morning....... 192.4

was banded 5 months ago yesterday.

total weight loss since beginning 3 day liquid diet pre band ~ 39.8 (oh so close to 40 lbs!)

still feeling really "tight" after that fill on Monday ~ gotta even drink very slowly ~ seem to burp a lot, not anything coming out just burp after drinking something ~ gonna stick it out a couple more days and see how it goes before requesting a slight un fill. I have been on liquids and mushies since the fill so today is the first day of solids and if I can't eat ya know I will be calling for that slight un fill for sure!

measurements and photos to be added this evening?!

Not much change in measurements but here goes:

11/19/09 (difference since 10/17/09)
weight 192.4 (down 5.8 lbs)
waist = 37 1/4 (down 1 1/2")
hips = 45 (down 1/2")
chest = 44 1/2 (same)
wrist = 6 1/2 (same)
forearm = 10 3/4 (down 1/4")
thigh = 25 (down 1/2")
calf = 17 (same)
ankle = 8 1/2 (same)
upperarm = 14 1/4 (down 1/4")
neck = 15 (same)

So I'm 3 days late with a picture or two but here goes nothing....







Pants = hand me downs (thanks Kathy!) and sweater/scarf = went shopping @ Kohl's on Friday evening! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 month bandaversary! You are doing great, good luck with solids today..chew, chew, chew!

Amy W. said...

Can you believe it has been 5 months already? Congrats on your weight loss so far! I cant wait to see pictures :)

Blessed Family said...

You look great! What an inspiration... Heidi