Friday, December 18, 2009

6 Months! Has It Been That Long?

seems like only yesterday my gizmo came to live in me! haha. It has survived it's first Thanksgiving and is now looking forward to Christmas holidays!

Weight this morning was 189.8 ~ BM check (finally after 4 days of no movement)! Female stuff started ~ scale moving down again!

Only change in measurements since last month was 1/4 inch in the waist taken off.

My exercise has really slacked off since the time and weather change ~ I really have no excuse so must set a goal to move it a minimum of 3 times per week. (that's a minimum!) I have plenty of tapes/DVDs to I could do and a great core exercise DVD so I just need to do it!

I have also not been good @ keeping my journal up to date with HONEST food consumption so that needs to be addressed and those vitamins?! UGH ~ I hate taking them for one thing and having to time them out and plan them with a meal...well I need to fix that too as I need the vitamins!!

Moving onward and downward.....

2 comments:

uh said...

Holidays are just plain tough! I am basically just trying to get through without gaining, which would be the first time that I can ever remember not gaining weight during the Holidays. Just keep trying!

Debi said...

I totally agree. I too need to remember to take my vitamins. Are we supposed to time them with our food?

Happy Holidays