Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 Months Out Photo....

9 comments:

Debi said...

You are looking fantastic!!

Happy Holidays

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks Debi!! Happy Holidays to you too!! ;-)

MB said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome hon...I am so proud of you...but then I have "always been proud to call you my daughter!" Mom

meandmygizmo said...

thanks ya'll and look Mom your comment posted!! ;-)

Beth said...

Nice pic! Have a Merry Christmas if I don't see you tomorrow night at the meeting!

meandmygizmo said...

Hey Beth ~ I have no meeting plans....so have a Merry Christmas and I'll see ya sometime next year! ;-)

Valerie said...

Hey Julie,

As everyone else said, you look great! I can't wait to meet up in person again. Merry Christmas!

Valerie

meandmygizmo said...

Thanks Val! Let's make a plan to get together (I know you are better @ that then me) I have to play like Nike and "just do it"!! See ya soon....Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours!! ;-)