This is my weight loss blog ~ feel free to follow me and leave comments as I go "onward and downward!" ;-)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Dinnerland Come Back! Come Back! ;-)
Not sure exactly what happened BUT I know I loved your comments to me on my blog! You really got me thinking about some things! I loved reading your blog as well and now I can't. ;-(
In case you didn't notice yet she is back. BTW - your post just showed up in the blogger list. Something must have been up yesterday with blogger since this seems to have happened to many people.
Hi! I am me and I really like to eat...haha actually I'm just your average wife, mom, friend ~ here to blog my journey in weight loss ~ hope you'll follow me! After many years of up and down and a huge roller coaster ride on the scale I got me a new tool to help me take the weight off and keep it off ~ "my gizmo" as I call it! That's right I got me a Lap Band. My highest recorded weight was on 12/06/05 when I joined Weight Watchers, I weighed in @ 258.2 ~ NOT something to be proud of but it's a fact of my life. My weight loss surgery was done on 6/18/09 and I'm moving "onward and downward"....
2 comments:
In case you didn't notice yet she is back. BTW - your post just showed up in the blogger list. Something must have been up yesterday with blogger since this seems to have happened to many people.
Gotta love cyberspace! Thanks for telling me my post didn't show up yesterday! ;-)
Post a Comment