The man candy took this when I was having fun ~ minding my own business ~ haha. ;-)
Pre band and pre weight loss I probable couldn't jump let alone hop on one foot.
Almost as much exercise as the Wii fit?!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
This is my weight loss blog ~ feel free to follow me and leave comments as I go "onward and downward!" ;-)
7 comments:
That was so great, thanks for posting..I didn't know they still had Frogger...wow!
lolol Thats you? Madam, you look tiny!! I actually thought that was your daughter or someone else at fast. And you're right!! Sometimes we do need to laugh at ourselves ... I love that you are keeping yourself amused. :)
i LOVE OUR Wii
Frogger game is about 27 years old and was in a tote to sell @ yard sale but over vacation the man candy brought it in and hooked it up to see if it would work. We also played Pac Man....too funny and cheap entertainment! ;-)
ahahahahah, at first I thought it was your daughter too! You do look tiny! That is so funny! I thought you were playing it on wii and thats why you were hopping around and kicking...I thought that was how you were making the frog move...then I just realized you were excited! Thanks for sharing!
That's my girl! Love her to death...as always thanks for sharing part of your life with all of us following you along on your journey...I only wish I was able to be on that yellow brick road with you. Mom
Thanks for the giggle! I thought it was your daughter, too!!
- Shannon
Post a Comment