We went to a friends house tonight for a New Years Eve party........totally out of my comfort zone but I sure tried to fit in!! ;-) We normally stay in for NYEs and I knew nobody there but the host and hostess!!
First I was taught bachata dance? one, two, hip (hip on opposite side of the one two swing! fun!! Check out that you tube or whatever it is called to see what I'm talking about.
Then I find the hostess has a pole in her bedroom.............oh girls she is so wrong for holding out on me as I have been wanting one for months! I have heard it is great exercise! And oh so sexy!! So of course I had to try it out.........twice ~ of course no sexiness on my part but geez just after two swings, a dip and a head throwing back exercise (only in with the other girls in the room) I was exhausted haha! So fat doesn't move too well on a pole but I could take up pole dancing as my next exercise technique! LOL............ (in the privacy of my own home of course).
So Happy New Year and may 2010 be the best for you and yours!! Thanks for following me and my journey in weight loss with my gizmo. Tomorrow I will work on that long term goal and short terms goals to get there!!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
oh man oh man I want a pole in my house too! Tracey and I have talked about it many times. I wish there was some place in town that taught Poletease for aerobics!
I wish you would have got pics :)
I'm not sure I'm ready to take a public class but I'm up to some video instructions! I forgot the camera @ home........cuz a couple of snapshots to show hubby later would have been funny! ;-)
pole dancing ....I don't "believe" you tryed pole dancing...now that is daring my dear! I do wish you would have got some pic's that would have been way cool! Love ya
Post a Comment