Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last Day Of Vacation.......




ugh! Tomorrow morning is going to come way too early and I need an attitude change before it gets here! haha. I believe I can do it!! I will gather my stuff today for work tomorrow, that includes my brain if I can find it, put it all by the door so I can grab and run in the morning. I plan to grab my gym clothes because the time has come to get back on track with exercise (OK so I admit it is PAST time)! I must move the flab! I will have my journal with me along with the "right foods" (high protein and healthy for me contents)! I have been far from perfect in my healthy life style the past 2 weeks ~ oops but it was fun! ;-)

4 comments:

Debi said...

Don't you just hate thinking about it being the LAST day of vacation & having to go back to the grind of work?

meandmygizmo said...

Debi.......the word "attitude" comes to my mind today on the subject of vacation being over!! ;-)

THE DASH! said...

You'll get there.. just baby steps all the way to the final leap.

The Former Fat Girl said...

Hello just found your blog and wanted to drop on by and say hi and I guess that makes me # 50 !! YAY you met your follower goal way ahead of schedule !!