Yes, more nose bling comments…..went something like this ~ I was on my way out of the cafeteria with my ice water that I had nicely squeezed a fresh lemon wedge into (yummy so much better than plain water) and a co worker says “good morning” and I turn and say good morning right back to him. He said “wait a minute” ~ “you’re a hippie now?” “you got your nose pierced” “mr so and so, she’s a hippie she got her nose pierced” and mr so and so says nothing, the first guy says “I like it” and yet another co worker nearby says “I bet that hurt” I said “not as bad as I expected it to” end of conversation. Take my bling and shove it! I have not had one negative comment but they are implied LOL! ;-)
1 comment:
You know the only reason I did not have mine done is this:
When I went with my daughter when she had hers done the woman who did so warned her about how when she steps out of the shower NOT to take the towel and scrub dry her face cause she will rip it out....
Do you know that every day when I go to dry off that is the very first thing I do... dry my face with the big fluffy towel!!! It would be a hard habit to break!
So far my daughter has been okay but it has been a couple years.
Sport that nose bling! You earned it!
Post a Comment