Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nose Bling Comments...

Now I know most of the comments are not to my face but remember my motto "if they are talking about me they are leaving someone else alone."?!

However, I did just have someone ask me "is that new" as he pointed @ his nose and I smiled and said "yes" and he said "I like it" and went on to explain his daughter talked to him when she was fresh out of college about getting it done and he explained about job interviews and such and that he didn't think it was a good idea right now....she came home with "nose bling" anyways! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! ;-)

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

I know I know I know! Maybe I will get one someday. It's not like they are going to fire me!

Also, your comment on my post earlier made me laugh!

THE DASH! said...

OOOh you had it done - awesome. Now do we get a pic??

meandmygizmo said...

Hey THE DASH there is a pic posted from a few days ago.... ;-)

Shrinking Mommy said...

i have visible tattoos. most noticeably on my wrist. have had it since college. i make a good salary. never had a problem. i am sure i have been fortunate with that one.

hopefully the world is changing. where a woman (or man) can be accepted for what they know and not what they look it. yeah right. i can only hope.