Friday, January 22, 2010

Over The Scale Episode and I'm A Winner!!

So I weighed again this morning....why you ask? Well because my brain told me if I went back to weighing every morning it would be a self check first thing ~ kind of get my focus and my groove on for the day! Today it spoke 189.0 to me! Now you know I had to repeat that press the scale, clear it, wait for 0000.0 (well maybe not that many zeros), slowly step up, trying to place feet and toes in the exact same location THREE times ~ yes, 3 times is my thing and if I get the same reading twice I go with it! If not I repeat until I get the same reading twice! So I admit....I have issues, probable a lot more than I know about already!! Onward and downward...... ;-)

I'm a winner........remember that blog post from 12/5 and the scavenger hunt, candle light walk thing...well I forgot to mention it was not one big prize, it was lots of individual prizes and last week in the mail I got something from Augusta, MO and I said please let me be a winner but NOT the prize for 10 peeps to go to the winery for free wine tasting cuz I don't have 10 peeps to do it with!! Anyways the actual street address confirmed that was not it. So I opened it....and yes, we won a 20 gift certificate to a little cafe out there! How exciting. Now if I could only win the lottery........

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Congrats - that was a great win on the scales...whoooo

Amy W. said...

hahaha, that is good news! I step on my scale about three times to make sure as well!

Sally Hamilton said...

What fun!!!!!

Gen said...

Excellent!!!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.