Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Magic Jeans!!

Those jeans from my previous post......they are magic I tell ya!! Just magic! Who would have thought and why didn't my friend Kathy tell me of these powers?! Why do I call them magic you ask?! Well, first let me back up to yesterday.. Yesterday, I sent Kathy an email explaining my excitement over these jeans and being able to fit into them! She explained those were her expensive, favorite jeans and that she was sad when she got too small for them (her loss ~ literally)! I told her that is why they feel so yummmy on! So anyways I wore them again today and I have decided they are just magic jeans! They remind to only eat when I'm hungry! Not because I am bored, happy, sad, lonely, etc! (did you notice I didn't list mad in that list ~ I do NOT eat when I am mad so go ahead and tick me off daily and I will be one Skinny B!@#$ ~ oh wait that's a book title). Anyhow, I'm enjoying these magic jeans today!! onward and downward ... ;-)

5 comments:

Sally Hamilton said...

That's a hoot! Hey, whatever works - go for it!

Gen said...

OOHHHH I need some magic jeans!

Congrats on the all time low!!! That is so awesome1

Nickie Heyer said...

I told you "Not my mother's jeans" from Dillards make you look fantastic! Pricey but well worth it for the compliments you get on the backside. Keep moving forward I am so very proud of you

meandmygizmo said...

I know what you told me Nickie but why would I buy those when I have friends that give me magic jeans @ this point in time?! LOL ;-)

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your own writing style, very charming,
don't give up as well as keep writing considering it just simply good worth to look through it.
looking forward to read more of your own articles, have a pleasant day!