This is my weight loss blog ~ feel free to follow me and leave comments as I go "onward and downward!" ;-)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Pretty Woman....
The hubby bought me the movie for Valentine's Day! Got the 15th anniversary special edition! Now I can watch that shopping scene anytime I want to!! ;-)
To add the link to your blog-go to any of the blogs you follow, click on your avatar picture under followers. When the window opens it should have a link to settings in the top right corner. Click on that. Then under Add links add the address of your website. It should then show up when someone clicks on your follower photo. Don't know why they make it so complicated but it took me a month to finally figure it out.
You Look Awesome... Those Jean's are Fantastic!!!!! I have gained a few back.. but will be alittle bit more inspired now.. looking at your loss... Yay!! Keep up the good work... Your Old Friend, Cathy
Hi! I am me and I really like to eat...haha actually I'm just your average wife, mom, friend ~ here to blog my journey in weight loss ~ hope you'll follow me! After many years of up and down and a huge roller coaster ride on the scale I got me a new tool to help me take the weight off and keep it off ~ "my gizmo" as I call it! That's right I got me a Lap Band. My highest recorded weight was on 12/06/05 when I joined Weight Watchers, I weighed in @ 258.2 ~ NOT something to be proud of but it's a fact of my life. My weight loss surgery was done on 6/18/09 and I'm moving "onward and downward"....
4 comments:
Just found your blog - love it! Keep up the good work. I'd love to have you follow me too!
To add the link to your blog-go to any of the blogs you follow, click on your avatar picture under followers. When the window opens it should have a link to settings in the top right corner. Click on that. Then under Add links add the address of your website. It should then show up when someone clicks on your follower photo. Don't know why they make it so complicated but it took me a month to finally figure it out.
Goodness - I thought I did that. When I click on my little lizard it shows my link for me. At any rate it's:
http://justmedrazil.blogspot.com
Would love to have you follow!
You Look Awesome... Those Jean's are Fantastic!!!!!
I have gained a few back.. but will be alittle bit more inspired now.. looking at your loss... Yay!!
Keep up the good work... Your Old Friend, Cathy
Post a Comment