What a title?!
First things first...
weigh in:
189.6 (down .2 from last week) still striving to hit that 187.6 or below from 12/31/09!
Liquids:
my plan is to do 3 days of liquids (one down, two to go) and why?! Well because I want to get some self discipline back, get focused and of course, get that scale to move in the right direction!
Boo Boo:
(aka BM) well last night after the usual 3 days of nothing, it happened and oh la la Dr Oz would have been proud!! For the followers that do not have a gizmo....this is a problem area for bandsters and we talk about it often here in blog land. TMI maybe but the helpful hints peeps give to help with this problem are not TMI!
onward and downward........are ya with me?! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
5 comments:
liquids when not needed..? oooh, I may try that too. My scale is stalled.
i loved the Dr. Oz episode about your poop! Now I know I am not the only one to analyze my poop ala Dr. Oz.
I loved the pics and congrats on your 'special delivery'... I am having some issues in that area, too much protein and not enough fiber. Bleh. I'll have to work on some 'solutions' myself!!
xo
I will always be with you hon....all the way...onward and downward huh?
Hey Julie! Thanks for leaving the link! Can't wait to read more! Your pics look great!!
Post a Comment