Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nine, Nine, Nine...Fifty, Fifty, Fifty....

9 months bandiversary!!

182 this morning ~ looking for those 170's!!

50.2 pounds gone!!

I'm off to do the happy dance! (maybe some new pics and measurements later?!)




So the nine fingers things is kinda backwards but so am I!! haha
Measurements:

waist 37
hips 44 1/2
chest 44
wrist 6 1/4
forearm 10 1/2
thigh 24 1/2
calf 16 1/2
ankle 8 1/4
upperarm 14 1/4
neck 14 3/4

took off a little bit of inches here and there, feel better in my clothes, can fit into some smaller sizes sometimes, overall ~ all is well!! ;-P

5 comments:

Sally Hamilton said...

Fabulous! You're getting closer and closer to your goal - in just a very few short months you'll be there. Congrats.

uh said...

yes before/after pics @ 50lbs is a must! Your must shout that wonderful news to the world!!! Congrats! LOL

Barbara said...

WOOOHOOOO.. that is awesome.. Super congrats.. what a journey you have had!!

THE DASH! said...

Whooo - so clever. And getting closer to your goal every day!!!

Jacquie said...

Hi Julie...I just found your blog and look forward to following your journey! You have done amazing! I would love you to visit me on my blog and wish me luck on my journey as I am leaving on Monday for Mexico to have my "taser" installed on Wednesday! See you soon!