Thursday, March 11, 2010

Official Weekly Weigh In Results, Questions In My Head, etc...

It's been awhile, we have been traveling and that means no scale tied to my leg! haha

184.6 was the result this morning.

I'm almost 9 months out from surgery now. Things have slowed considerable. Lack of exercise, lack of food journal, lack of self discipline are playing a part of the slow down I know. I know I've been doing a little stress eating. Not good!

Monday I go for an upper GI flourascope thing, Dr. Minkin will do a fill under the "light" if needed, he will check lap band placement, pouch placement, etc. I think it will help ease any mental anguish because I find myself wondering sometimes....have I stretched my pouch? did I eat too much just now? did I drink too soon after my meal?

onward and downward.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.