was 181.2 this week.
I have missed blogging....sorry! Nothing weight wise to write home about! I can't say plateau I can say lack of discipline, not eating much of anything but I know for myself if I do not eat high protein, low carb and journal I don't take weight off.
I spent an extended 4th of July holiday in NC with my man candy and we exercised pretty much daily....walked most of the time, did a bike ride one evening. It felt good to be out enjoying the beautiful outdoors and weather. The fireworks were awesome and right outside our office door so I felt like they were just for me!
I went to the meeting @ the weight loss procedure facility last night. The topic was on Food Safety and of course Jessie did a great job ~ she ROCKS! She really is there for everyone no matter what size you are.
I've been a little depressed lately with the man candy and I being separated and "the boys" doing their own thing ~ I get lonely. I've had visits from friends and I have not bought any junk food for the house cuz I know I would turn to it so that has helped. So as a previous blog said....I cry....I cry a lot in my opinion but since I don't weigh and measure my tears I'm not sure it is a lot haha!
Thanks for following me onward and downward and through this time of my life! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Being separated from your man is never a good thing.
Julie don't cry hon...I do the same thing, can't talk about my Lucky Boy yet! (But, it is not just LuckyB)....And Dad has been gone since Thursday so I know what you mean about missing Kevin...I don't know what I would do with my life w/o your Dad, we fight but I still miss him awful, life seems so meaningless when we are apart. After almost 40 yrs tog (now daily) it seems so odd not to have him here by me. Do you think some of the stuff they have you take could be causing depression? Just wondering? I have depression awful, some days I cry the whole day on and off! And then again after I get in bed w/Dad right beside me! Anyway, keep your chin up you are looking so very awesome and I am so proud of you (always have been) don't give up the ship now young lady..you have a wonderful future to look forward to hon and beautiful country to live in (God's country really) love you Mom
Post a Comment