And I shaved 4 mins off the 3 miles tonight.
No ear buds, no praise and worship music, just me talking to HIM and I was doing all the talking because I didn't hear a word from HIM.
Now I know this blog is dedicated to my gizmo but some of my other blogger friends have come out of the closet about various things so maybe it's time I came out about my Jesus! If it wasn't for HIM I wouldn't be who I am today or where I am today. Over the last 6 years I have drifted off the righteous path here and there but HE is faithful and has been there every step of the way waiting for me to come back. So I poured my heart out to him for 51 minutes, HE knows it all, HE knows I need immediate direction in my life, HE owns it all, HE is the God of my home, the God of my marriage, the God of my family, the God of my business, the God of everything and HE knows my hearts desire, I just had to get it out on my own! So there ya have it, out of the closet, you have met the Jesus freak in me!
Now when I was almost done with my 3 miles I had to truck up hill next to the KFC and then cross in front of it and let me tell ya that fried chicken butt was smelling pretty awesome!! And I said self after what you are about to finish you do not want to waste the calorie burn on fried chicken butt no matter how awesome it smells! Hey wait maybe that was the immediate direction from HIM I needed.....no, seriously I need direction in life things not food things, I know not to eat fried chicken butt! I can just plaster fried chicken butt to my butt, gut and thighs!
Now to cool off, stretch out and accomplish something in this house tonight.
Onward and downward....
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like a great walk.
I am a Jesus Freak too!!
Great job on the walk, and for drawing closer to HIM!
I love that you love MY JESUS too! Isn't he awesome! Great job with running! Look forward to following you!
Post a Comment