I forced myself to walk today. New tennis shoes on, 3 miles later and 55 mins later it was worth it......really it was. I had my ear buds in, listened to praise and worship music and let my mind run with thoughts.
Was thinking....
it's been a long time since I blogged. Sorry!
my gizmo seems to be fine, seems to be working fine, I have no issues unless I eat too fast w/o chewing. Still tight in the AM so java, protein shakes, etc go down easier.
weight........up and down but still above 180, holding about 185 now days. Not my lowest point but for sure one of my most stressful points in life!
I'm trying to get back on track with my spiritual life, eating right and exercise.
A comment was made about me coming to MO and finding a doctor but losing my Jesus because she hadn't heard me talk about HIM lately. Ouch! I had even stopped going to church. Now being in church doesn't make me a Christian no more than being in a garage makes me a car. My point is I am not where I was and I desire to get back to where I was and grow in HIM more.
Also my life is in limbo, my husband is 600 miles away trying to start a business and I'm in MO trying to sell a house and continue to work. My sons are off to college. The house is empty....just me and a few things to live with.
So now you kind of see why I haven't blogged much....if you can't say (blog) something nice don't say anything @ all?! haha
I've missed ya'll!! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like a very stressful time, but glad things with the band are going well. My hubby has just been offered a job where he will be away for 3 1/2 weeks. Not sure if he's going to take it yet, but I already miss him. Sorry you and your husband are so far apart. Hopefully it will all lead to better things.
We've missed you too! Welcome back!
It's hard to keep your spiritual life alive when the rest of your life feels like it's depleting you. Just try and get back to the basics: reading the Word and praying. :) It will help relieve some of the stress, too!
Post a Comment