Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 3

no tears ~ must be a record for me! haha

Am I trying to deal with life, yes.

Am I focusing on HIM and not the things of this earth, best I can daily...

We signed a lease agreement this morning on a house. Can't move in until first of May. This hotel thing is cha chinging up the credit card and with no income...well that's just not good and that's not us! I am excited about getting moved in and somewhat settled. I am more than ready. LIMBO stinks.

As for a job for me. Still really struggling with that. Had my dream job, too bad it didn't give me an income. This was not the plan. This is not the place the plan was for. OK Lord, your will not mine.

Big gurl panties still don't fit well.......but pressing onward and downward (well downward when I get on a normal routine).

No comments: