Monday, July 11, 2011

The Doctor Was Right!!

Dr Minkin said I could, said I should, and I finally did!! 3 miles in 43:53 time ~ he said 3 miles in 45 mins but he also said more than once here and there bawhaha so I have to work on that AGAIN and get my butt moving on a REGULAR basis!

Exercise helps me clear my head, check my attitude, and makes me feel better overall.

I got myself into this mess in life and I have to get myself out. Working on me and my attitude is a good step, finding a job is a good step, stop worrying about a huge dead dream is a good step, pressing on towards the prize is a good step and the ultimate prize has nothing to do on this earth anyways....

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Congrats!

AWESOME!

MB said...

I really like this post!