I changed my profile location skipping one place completely but it went something like this in case you missed it....
I left St Louis, MO the end of October for Highlands, NC to live the rest of my life, working with my hubby in our own practice but...(isn't there always a little but) since we are accustomed to certain things in life (read: eating and living indoors) we closed our office and left the beautiful mountain top in NC the end of March. And here we are now on the eastern shore of Maryland ~ Salisbury MD to be exact ~ hubby has a job and as of this post I don't but surely there has got to be something here for me! ;-)
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Fourth! I hope that good things are on the horizon for you and your husband!
Post a Comment