Monday, August 29, 2011

Earth Quake, Hurricane and My Birthday All In One Week!!

I have survived all 3! ;-P

First the earth quake.....windows rattled, floor rumbled under my feet and then it was over!

Hurricane Irene, well she lasted a lot longer!! the outer bands were here early and the tail stayed well into the next day! lost power but not for long (doing happy dance for that) and damage was minimal around here. Praise HIM!

Birthday ~ can I really be 49 now? hhhmmm yes I can!

So I woke up this morning and thought...in a year I will be 50 and I can decide NOW how I want to get there......healthy, wealthy and wise or .. well, the or really isn't an option. So I need to work on getting healthy, wealthy and wise! ;-P

First step to healthy would be to get my eating and drinking under control and get some exercise going on a regular basis ~ you know the same old thing!

Wealthy......first step would be to land a job and start paying off some debt! HE IS in control! HE has the perfect job for me. I need it now!

Wise....try to learn something new every day??

That's my thoughts for today!!

1 comment:

~Lisa~ said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Sounds pretty "eventful" - make sure to have some YOU time, too!!