JOY just keeps coming up over and over again so that settles it!! My word for 2012 is JOY!! Now to set goals on how to reach maximum JOY in my life! I'm gonna set some long term goals, some short term goals and I'm gonna reach for the stars this year! What do I have to lose?! Weight for one thing!! bahaha ~ I'll be stepping on the scale this Thursday morning for my official 2012 weigh in. Why do I have a feeling it ain't gonna be pretty? Could be cuz my gut seems to stick out further than it ever has, I continually feel like a bloated fat cow and I'm just disgusted with myself. Yeppers, could be all that and then some!
So JOY it is my faithful followers ~ did you pick a word for 2012?
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment