I kept flip flopping back and forth between two words for this year ~ that's right this year ~ 2013!!
Happy New Year everyone!
Back on topic......
My word for 2013 is something I have had.
Something I want again.
Something that needs to grow and be back where it was and beyond.
Sorry trying to stay on topic.......that is ALL history now.
My word is FAITH.
noun
1. Confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
5. a system of religious belief: the Christian faith; the Jewish faith.
For me personally, it's a belief in things unseen, in HIM Who is my all and all, HIS teachings ~ and I want mine to grow this year as I reach out to HIM and ask HIM to lead me every step of 2013 that I take.
Thanks for reading.........onward and downward I go!
1 comment:
I love it! I hope your new year is blessed!
Post a Comment