So it's been a very long time....
My gizmo is still in place and after years of working around it I have gained a lot of weight back.
One morning in June of 2019 I woke up knowing I needed to do something about my weight gain. I asked the Lord to help me.
That day a co-worker mentioned CoreLife and how the program was working for her.
That evening I took the local hospital newsletter out of my mailbox and found an article in it about CoreLife.
So the next day I called to make an appointment for my free consultation. At that visit I was given a food journal sheet and my first real appointment was scheduled about a month out. I decided I didn't want to wait and started journaling my food the very next day and weighed myself that morning.
for the record (because I'm a tracker of such things):
6-24-19 225 lbs
It really is all about nutrition, journaling, counting calories, exercise....there is no magic weight loss surgery, diet pill, lapband, etc. those are just tools to help us on our journey.
My new attitude is it's not a DIEit, it's a LIVEit that I must deal with daily. Try to make good food choices and focus on high protein intake and low fat intake. I'm not perfect and some days I do go over my 1,300 calories.
Since starting CoreLife I have lost some weight. As of 10-14-19 I am down to 198.4 - back in ONEderland!! I must keep my focus. My first goal of 25 lbs off has been met. My next goal is 20 lbs. I have to break it down into small reachable goals because the big picture is too much to handle at this point.
Looking back over my blog this morning I see my lowest was 181.2 on 4-15-10, I still have those clothes in my closet. Goals....
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment