Soft foods today!
<---doing the happy dance for the next stage of the diet program!!
I chewed and chewed and chewed my scrambled egg, 1/2 slice FF cheese and a splash of skim milk mixture so much I think I gave myself TMJ! However, it was good, it went down and it stayed down...
Lunch was 1/2 c cottage cheese.
Dinner was 1/4 c grilled salmon (about 2 oz) and 1/4 c canned cut green beans with some other little beans added in. I put this 1/2 cup of food on a small salad plate and it looked like a lot of food ~ the mind is a terrible thing and sometimes we just have to fool it!
Got the 2 mile walk in again tonight.
Now drinking my yummy NOT protein drink to get my protein in for the day.
Actually felt a little smaller in my clothes this morning. Hanging @ about 15 lbs down. Don't want to try on any smaller clothes as I don't want to be disappointed.
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment