Soft foods includes scrambled eggs.....so for the second day in a row I had them for breakfast thinned with skim milk and w/a half slice FF american cheese on them. Since they tasted like sunshine to me here's how I arranged my plate: (ssshhh don't tell mama I played with my food). Keep in mind the size/portion is smaller than it may appear ~ I no longer use a dinner plate but use the small salad plate instead ~ it's a mind game......

Hubby took my pic today:

He also took my measurements:
waist 39 1/2
hips 48 (fat butt)
chest 47
wrist 7 3/8
forearm 12 1/4
thigh 25
calf 19
ankle 9 1/2
upper arm 15 1/2 (the size of a normal persons thigh! geez....)
neck 15 1/2
my wt this morning was 216.6
1 comment:
Congratulations on doing something for YOU!!! :)
Mom sent me the link to your blog...I'm your first "follower". ;)
Post a Comment