Saturday, July 11, 2009

Post-Op Day 23

213

wt was slightly up this morning but I'm thinking it's PMS coming on....oh yippee.

10:30 am rise and shine (well maybe not shine) ~ feeling like a hot flash is over me this morning. Nose is stuffy as well. I will do a protein drink for breakfast otherwise since it's so late in the day I'm afraid I won't meet my protein goal for today.

We have continued with our nightly walks of 2 miles each day. I can see a change in my thighs ~ can you believe there is some muscle under all that flab?? Our record time has been 36:06 and that was with a few jogging spurts hence the term "jalk" for this walk/jogging combo!

I did a few hand weights for arms last night before the walk and a few SECONDS of core exercises! My stomach has a TON of room for improvement! It is still sore in one spot - the port spot - other than that it's doing fine.

No comments: