This evening we went for a hike for the second day in a row @ Castlewood State Park. It tried to kick my butt tonight but I conquered it. It is hilly up and down and over a ridge then there are the steps........down goes fast ~ back up NOT so much!!
2 lbs to ONEderland.......will I make by my birthday on Friday AM? ;-)
Here's a shot of "the killer stairs" but only part of them....

count them... 201 steps if I counted right! We did the park again tonight (8/27) for the 3rd night in a row...this time I did not stop coming back up the steps for a rest just slow and steady ~ like Dorie in Nemo...just keep swimming...just keep swimming...sorry had to add to the blog ~ I do that from time to time just to keep my peeps coming back ~ LOL!
2 comments:
I bet you can make it! Congrats on staying motivated to move! Come on onderland!
Thanks Amy W and thanks for following me! ;-)
Post a Comment