wt: 204.8 (that's minus 27.4 since I started the liquid diet before surgery)
Had friends over for dinner last night ~ all went well. When writing down what I ate last night I felt like I had "cut up" a little but since it was spaced out I'm thinking I was OK. I had to find some clothes to wear before they got to our home cuz the ones I wore to work were falling off me. I ironed a shirt that has been hanging in my closet ~ after ironing it I cut out the shoulder pads (now that's showing it's age!) it was really too big but it will do for now. Don't want to buy a bunch of new clothes @ this point in time. I have more to go to goodwill now also. I guess I need to weed through them again and make a big donation to goodwill. ;-)
Made it to the gym tonight ~ 14 day free trial period so might as well use it up! I did some arm weight workouts and 30 mins on the tread climber. If I can't walk tomorrow I hope someone will help me out!
Oldest son left for college today, he's going early to help work in the frat house. I will miss him but I'm happy he is moving on to his next step in life. I will not think about it cuz it will make me cry!
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment