Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday!!

wt: 204

Not sure what post op day it is w/o my journal on hand but anyways I've been cleaning out my closet again this morning. I could use some hand me downs about now because my 16Ws are getting too big and that's as small as my totes go. I'm going to go shopping this morning and see if I can find a few things on sale to carry me through. My oldest son has cleaned his closet before he went off to college and left a stack of clothes behind to go out of the house. My youngest son has cleaned his closet and also has a stack of clothes to go away. The clothes from the boys will be dropped off to a friend and my clothes will go to goodwill. It's been a productive week around this house!!

Besides sorting out clothes my youngest son has been cleaning the basement ~ we will be listing a bunch of stuff on craig's list to sell and a few things on ebay.

9 months is not a long time to purge a home ~ believe me I know!!

Off to shop.......

back from a little shopping.......do you know how good it felt to be able to put on pants without a big "W" next to the number on the size tag?! Let me just say I was doing the happy dance in the fitting room....

Plan to shop some more in a little while ~ looking for a HOT dress to wear to the class reunion next weekend!

No comments: