wt: 203.4
(it's still been a roller coaster week with my weight ~ ONEderland is so close!!)
My first experience with "sliming". Now before you even ask...here's the best I can explain it as copied from another source.
Sliming ~ is usually when something gets stuck or can be because you've eaten too much. But it's your body producing saliva to get the food through your stomach (to lubricate it) sometimes it will bubble up and you have to spit it out.
Now sliming is probable a made up word in lapband land I don't know but I do know I NEVER want this to happen to me again!! The experience was horrible so let me explain what happened.
I ate a breakfast with a small piece of leftover grilled fish (we ate out Saturday night) and an egg with a bite of portabella mushroom. Very good, all went down fine......well I asked hubby for a bite of his leftover fried fish and of course he gave me a bite. I apparently ate it without chewing it up. BIG MISTAKE cuz it got stuck, wouldn't move, I paced, I took deep breathes, I paced, I took deep breathes, I paced some more (I so wanted to cry, I was in such pain and so upset but I held back knowing that would make everything worse)......then the sliming began. The stuff just bubbled up and out, not like nausea vomiting, just up and out smooth and easy. This went on for about 20 to 30 mins. Over and over again the stuff just kept coming up and out. OK so back to basics 101 on lapband life chew stupid chew to the consistency of toothpaste......
Life goes on...
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment