Sunday, September 20, 2009

First new outfit in ONEderland!

wt 199.4

Shopped today ~ how exciting to be able to shop in the normal sizes! No plus size, no big W and the stuff fit! I bought a size 16 pant and XL shirt. Here's some blurry not good snapshots the hubster took....and they look better in the small size.....



4 comments:

Gen said...

You look great! In fact, you look smaller than 199 in my opinion! Way to go, can't wait to see you in Onederland!

DB said...

Congrats!!! Love the new outfit - you look great!

Aimee M. Bissonette said...

Julie, you look amazing (but I have always thought you were darling!). Bev shared your blog address with Bryan and me. I would like to share it with a student of mine who is contemplating the same surgery you had. Is that okay?

You will inspire her, for sure! Aimee

meandmygizmo said...

Hey Aimee! Of course you can share my blog ~ glad to help someone else out! Thanks for your sweet comment! ;-)