Saturday, September 19, 2009

ONEderland or WONderland or WONDERland?!

ONEderland because I'm officially under 200 lbs ~ 199.4 but still under 200!!

WONderland because I win ~ so take that fat girl!

WONDERland because I've been wondering what it would be like to be there again!! It's been a long time...........too long!!

Love me some gizmo!! ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I am one of your lurkers....don't know how to do all this blogging and commenting...but found this while I was researching Dr. Minkin. I am having all the preops done this week and next...maybe I'll figure out all about blogs and following and stuff like that..

meandmygizmo said...

Dr. Minkin is wonderful! My follow up visits and fills have been great. He is always upbeat and personable ~ he will answer your questions and take time to explain things. ;-)

Our only disappointment was the actual surgery day routine ~ kiss hubby goodbye in the hallway ~ they wheel me to PreOp holding area and there I lay for a very long time ~ no spouse, no drugs, just idle chit chat with the nurses...didn't like that ~ the hospital could be more family friendly!

Good luck!

DB said...

Yeah for you!