I bought two NEW pairs of pants, a new turtle neck type shirt and a new vest over the past two days!! Was surprised to be able to fit into a "L" size business type jacket @ that something something Banks store ~ the small size store not the plus size part of that chain. Nice surprise!! Now if I could only find some boots.....tall boots will not fit over my fat calf area and zip up....totally stinks but finding a short boot would be a "happy" for me.
On another subject weekends remain to be my weakend....sleeping is off, schedule is off, food intake is off, big girl drink consumption is @ a prime.... Dr Minkin says no alcohol for 6 months following surgery but I really like a glass of wine here and there!
We had sushi for dinner (we roll our own) and I have no problems eating it but did spit out the seaweed wrap stuff tonight as it just didn't want to chew chew chew very well. I just bought the wraps so they shouldn't be old....maybe they were too fresh to chew well?? who knows ~ it was all good anyways!
Hello to my new followers too!! Glad to have ya follow me!! Onward and downward.....
New LOW!!!
14 years ago
4 comments:
I'm a new follower and just had to say that you are looking great in your pictures! Your progress is awesome...you look at least 10 years younger!
Robyn ~ You ARE my new best friend ~ LOL!! Thanks for the nice compliments!! 10 years younger!! You made my day!! ;-)
I LOVE sushi how cool that you make your own. I just got a 2nd fill, as you know, and that's one of the things I hope I don't have to give up! I'm thinking about trying a liquid diet for the whole week - sort of what I did the week before surgery. Want to get that scale moving for me! I also love the circle plate idea. I've been using my 2 yr old's dishes and that's helped me. Have a great day!!
RC ~ just chew chew chew the sushi! This past sushi fix I did spit out the seaweed a couple of times as it just didn't want to chew up ~ it was only hubby and I so no biggie. I could use a liquid diet for a few days myself to get the scale moving better. I do well all week then along comes the weekend and I fall back into my old habits. Need to get a weekend grip on things! I love the circle in the plate ~ feels good to be satisfied after only eating that little portion. ;-)
Post a Comment