Thursday, November 26, 2009

It'sThursday and I am down! Hit the 40 lb mark!!

Official weigh in! 189.8 good bye 190's!! That's 2.6 pounds off this week! Total weight loss 42.4 lbs!!

The band still has a good amount of restriction in it, I am really learning to chew chew chew and eat very slowly but that 1/2 cup food serving is lasting hourSSSS...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ;-)


onward and downward.........




This shot is of my cousin and I after Thanksgiving dinner. She had not seen me in a couple of years so my size was a bit of a shock to her. She said it felt funny for her to be able to put her arms around me ~ haha. The change has been gradual for me but peeps that haven't seen me in a long time are surprised. I still can not believe 190's are behind me!! ;-)

1 comment:

Debi said...

That's fantastic! Great loss!