Sunday, November 29, 2009

Now That Everyone Is Gone.....

Maybe a little off the weight loss subject but...

I made it through my first major food holiday with my gizmo. Nothing got stuck, I didn't overeat @ the meal, I did graze some over the entire 3 days and I did eat some foods that were not "diet foods" and I didn't keep my journal....tomorrow I will be back on routine! Overall I feel good about the whole experience.

This year was my first Thanksgiving without both my sons being home. It was hard emotionally. I do not feel needed anymore as they are both young men now. I'm OK with it and I didn't do any emotional eating! I will continue to fill my time with things for ME and work on ME cuz hey I need myself! haha (refer to previous post a long ways back...)

My cousin came and spent Thanksgiving with us and that helped with the emotional part of it ~ having a change of pace during such times is a good thing!

Back to work tomorrow....

No comments: