Monday, November 16, 2009

Too Excited Not To Post....

So this afternoon I get to go see my lapband doctor right?! Well ya know I have to have a guideline to my weight because his scale is different than mine, I weigh there later in the day, and I have clothes on there (instead of the usual bra and panties). I know I know it's not Thursday but I have to post my un official weigh in this morning. After less than a week of really trying to focus, eat right and cut out big girl drinks....drum roll please....

scale reads: 195.2

Last Thursday it was 197.4 so I've lost 2.2 lbs in 4 days! Besides trying to keep the eating under control I have been trying to exercise in some way shape or form daily! I'm so excited to see the scale move!

I will post about my doctor visit later this evening. ;-)

*** Welcome new follower ~ Lap Band Gal!! ***

5 comments:

Gen said...

That is awesome!!!! I am right behind you, ready for 190s!

Amy W. said...

Nicely done! And I only pay attention to my scale...that doctors scale gets too much action :)

Debi said...

Wow! Great going on the weight! Did I read correctly? You are at 9.5 cc's out of 10 already in just 3 fills? Wow!

meandmygizmo said...

Yes Debi ~ At the original meeting he said he was agressive with his fills and that most patients were @ max within a year. We'll see how this fill goes and I may or may not get one in January.

Mrs Swan said...

Thanks for the comment! You did exactly what my plan is to do haha! My first appt was 3lbs heavier than home from regular clothing. 2nd one I wore light shirt and yoga pants. This one I am wearing running tights like you did and a light shirt. :)