Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 ~ Believe ~ Goals ~ etc.


Believe ~ it's still my word, I'm gonna believe in HIM, in myself, in my husband, in my children, in this year being a year of new things for me.... I'm gonna write it often and speak it often ~ Believe!!!










Long term goals:
Move back south (be a Carolina Girl!)
42 pounds off (goal weight about 145 @ this time)
nice wardrobe (professional clothes, sexy clothes, exercise clothes, fun clothes)


Short term goals:
Sell stuff on Ebay and Craigs List (so we don't move it!)
journal daily (eat right and write it down... duh?!)
exercise 3-4 times per week (move it woman!)
save $$ monthly towards clothes shopping when I reach goal.

Of course this list is always subject to change and will be adjusted as needed....

9 comments:

Sally Hamilton said...

I totally BELIEVE that you'll do all these things and more!

uh said...

Awesome goals!

Anonymous said...

Which Carolina are you moving back to? I am from NC and live in SC right now. Even though you can't tell I'm in the south right now, it is 29 degrees outside!! I am sure you will meet all of your goals this year!

Gen said...

Love your word! You will get there!

meandmygizmo said...

Jennifer ~ we are looking @ Charleston SC (where we moved from) or a little town in NC.

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement ya'll!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I "believe" you can do anything with "HIM"...and if you set your mind to it...you have been doing awesome, don't stop now, pull up your "Big Girl Panties" and keep right on truckin! I want you to have the best year of your life this coming year, my best to you and your whole family. Have a "GREAT" year "all" of you!

THE DASH! said...

Hi there,

Seen your name around the tracks on other bloggers messages and finally got my butt over here.

You are doing fantastic!! I love your blog - its thoughtful and interesting!!! Looking forward to more posts..

Cara :)

THE DASH! said...

Oooh I do believe I'm follower no. 48. Sounds like a great number!!

Debi said...

I love your word for 2010. Believe is perfect.